My Invention

My invention:

"Napbookcover"

(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)

 When you study at a library, sometimes you feel sleepy and take a nap. However every time I take a nap, I have a problem. The desk is too hard to sleep! Then I try to put my face on my hand, but everytime I do that, I got hand mark on my face.
 To solve this situation, I invent Napbookcover. This product is made by soft material, but it looks like normal book cover, and of course you can use this for protecting your book. When you take a nap only you have to do is push a button on the bookcover. In less than 10 second, the book cover take air in and grow fluffy!                    ↑When it grows, it looks
                                                                                                                    like this picture
 
 I will set the price 2000 yen. I think it is not so expencive to get a great nap time!


(Specifics)

 ・Napbookcover needs one size battery
 ・If you pay 1000 yen you can buy solar panel battery charging system set for Napbookcover
・You can wash it by washing machine
・You can choose the color (Black, White, Blue, Green, Pink)
・You can choose the size (B5, A4, 150×220)


(Summary)












     It helps you to take a nap anywhere in the college, and it is confortable to bring to college because you can usualy use this Napbookcover as a bookcover. This does not cost too much, so I think this is affordable for college students!                                               
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                       

             


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

cargo bridge 2

World travel plan: Australia