Product review: Kurutoga


Product review: Kurutoga





(Over view)

Kurutoga is one of popular mechanical pencil in Japan.  The standerd model costs about 450 yen. The reason Kurutoga is so popular is the epoch-making lead rotation system. You can keep writing sharp letters.

(Features)

・Lead rotation system helps us to keep writing without unevenness letters.
・It has various color and design
・0.3 0.5 0.7 mechanical leads

(Pros & Cons)

(+)Uni alpha gel Kurutoga is confortable to write long time
(+)Kurutoga coraborate with Sanrio, Disney, Sesame street and so on
(+)Standard model does not cost too much
(+)It has special leads for Kurutoga

(-)The coating is flaky
(-)Standard model is not so confortable to write long time

(Rating)

I give Kurutoga a score 8/10.

Kurutoga is tatally very high quality mechanical pencil and we can write smoothly. If you look for cheap mechanical pencil, you can buy a standard model, but I highly recommend you to buy Uni alpha gel Kurutoga!


↓Here is a link for Uni alpha gel Kurutoga



Thank you for reading my blog!












コメント

  1. I checked "Uni alpha gel Kurutoga". Yes, It seems totally better. I want that useful pencil.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for giving me information about this mechanical pencil. I think that other than being very functional, this pen has very good designs too :)

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for sharing your review!!! I used KUrutoga when I wan junior high school student!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

cargo bridge 2

World travel plan: Australia