World travel plan: Australia

The country I want to visit: Australia


The reason I felt like visiting Australia is because I love to relax at beach and see the great nature.
I also heard that Australian really care about organic food,
so I want to eat fresh fruits and vegetable there and try shopping at farmers' market!










Some good links about Australia

Travel plans

1. Cruise and do snorkelling around great bareer reef.


2. Relax at the beautiful seashore, Bondi Beach.


3. Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
This is famous for the name "Ayres Rock"


4.Tour Blue Mountain National Park.

5. Eat breakfast at a morning market.
You can buy fresh fruits and vegetables and so on!
 



google map: Australia
 




 
Google street view








Sydney- City Video Guide
 





Thank you for reading my blog about Australia!
If you have comment, please let me know!
 
 
 


コメント

  1. As you can see The Blue Mountain National Park is very huge and surprisingly beautiful. Yes, definitely you must go there.

    返信削除
  2. Your blog posts are incredible!! Its very easy to read and love all the pictures and the information that you gave us. By reading this I really want to go to Australia.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for sharing your world trip plan!!! I've been to Australia and did everything that you wrote in the blog. It was a great experience.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Saori! Australia is a very nice travel destination. I've been there once and I would really like to go there again. If you want to go to a good farmer's market you should try the Victoria Public Market at the Hudson it's really nice :)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

cargo bridge 2