My Hometown: Asahikawa



My Hometown: Asahikawa
 

Asahikawa locates in the center of Hokkaido. It takes about 1.5hour to come to Asahikawa from Tokyo by airplane.

I'll write the information about Asahikawa.
 







 

(Some good links for Asahikawa)

6 things you should try when you come to Asahikawa


1.You can enjoy Snow-Festival in winter.



 

2.You can try eating grilled mutton dish (Jingisukan).



 

3.You should visit Asahiyama zoo! It is one of most famous zoos in Japan.





4.You can see amazing rice field.




 
5.You can drink  delicious Japanese Sake.



 

6.You can relax in this beautiful garden.






 

Youtube video about Asahikawa





Google map: Asahikawa





Google street view: Asahiyama zoo











Thank you for visiting my blog!
If you have any question, please write comments.

コメント

  1. I've never known that amazing rice field. I definitely want to visit it.

    返信削除
  2. Nice place! Thank you for sharing your hometown!!!

    返信削除
  3. That is such a cute rice field. Interesting!

    返信削除
  4. Asahiyama zoo looks pretty amazing! I really want to go there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

cargo bridge 2

World travel plan: Australia